Vintage Style Colombian Emerald Ring
Vintage Style Colombian Emerald Ring fashioned in 18K white gold. This fascinating cocktail ring boasts a 1.5-carat, round-cut natural Colombian emerald with an incredibly rich, vivid green colour.
The Colombian emerald is bezel set and surrounded by a sparkling halo of baguette cut diamonds for an Artdeco vibe. Beautiful and delicate vintage-inspired adornments to the sides of the shank take this design to the next level.
Explore our collection of 2000+ gems in stock, including Loose Emeralds. Can't find what you want? Contact us here for a wider selection. For custom designs, expert advice, and more information, book here a complimentary appointment with our expert gemologist and designers.
RRV: AUD 22,220
- Central stone: Natural Colombian Emerald, Round Cut, 7,70 x 7.54 x 4.94mm. Weight: 1.5ct.
- Side Stones:
- 2 x 2.5mm Round Brilliant cut Diamonds.
- 2 x 2.0mm Round Brilliant cut Diamonds.
- 32 x 2.3 x 1.5mm Baguette Cut Diamonds.
- TCW: 1.20 carats approx.
- Material: 18 carats of white gold.
- Total Weight: 4.80 grams approx.
- Ring Size: 7 or N.
- Certificate of authenticity: FGAA Gemmological Association of Australia and NCJV.
We are a family-owned business of gemologists, miners and specialized dealers in natural emeralds and colour gemstones with boutiques in the centre of the emerald world, Bogota, Colombia and Perth, Australia. Being in the field for over 40 years, we can assure you, you are getting expert advice.
We love what we do and are all about making sure you fully understand what is in the piece you are purchasing and that it is real and natural. We custom create all our jewellery. If you have a special request for a custom piece of jewellery tell us about it so we can help you bring your design to life.