Natural Padparadscha Sapphire Ring
This breathtaking natural Padparadscha sapphire ring features a stunning 3.07 carats natural Padparadscha sapphire of orangey pink colour in the centre of a sparkly diamond halo on an 18K white gold band with diamonds accents.
Natural padparadscha sapphires are one of the rarest gemstones in the world. They hold great value specially when the carat weight is greater than 2.0 and displayed is their distinctive orangey pink colour that is described as a cross between a perfect sunset and a lotus blossom.
Explore our collection of 2000+ gems in stock, including Loose Sapphires. Can't find what you want? Contact us here for a wider selection. For custom designs, expert advice, and more information, book here a complimentary appointment with our expert gemologist and designers.
- Central stone: Natural Padparadscha sapphire, 9.13 x 7.51 x 5.47mm approx.
- Weight: 3.07ct. Colour: Orangey-pink.
- Side Stones: 30 Round Brilliant Cut Diamonds. Weight: 0.52ct approx. Colour: D-E-F SI.
- Material: 18K white gold.
- Total Weight: 5.13 grams approx.
- Ring Size: 7 1/2 or O
- Certificate of authenticity: CGL Ceylon Gem Lab, FGAA Gemmological Association of Australia and NCJV.
We are a family-owned business of gemologists, miners and dealers specialised in natural emeralds and colour gemstones with boutiques in the centre of the emerald world, Bogota, Colombia, and Perth, Australia. Being in the field for over 40 years, we can assure you, you are getting expert advice.
We love what we do and are all about making sure you fully understand what is in the piece you are purchasing and that it is real and natural. We can custom create any piece of jewellery so you can have any design come to life.