Colombian Emerald and Diamond Stud Earrings
A classic pair of Colombian Emerald and Diamond Stud Earrings that boasts two vivid green natural Colombian Emeralds of enchanting strong vivid green colour.
The emeralds are claws set in yellow gold and surrounded by round brilliant cut diamonds that form a halo. The halo is set in white gold and the Emerald and Diamond Stud Earrings are secured with butterflies.
RRV: AUD 9,600
Explore our collection of 2000+ gems in stock, including Loose Emerald pairs. Can't find what you want? Contact us here for a wider selection. For custom designs, expert advice, and more information, book here a complimentary appointment with our expert gemologist and designers.
- Central stone: Natural Colombian Emeralds, round cut, 5.9mm approx (average). Weight: 1.8 carats.
- Side Stones: 32 Round brilliant cut diamonds,1.2mm. Weight: 0.25ct.
- Material: 14K White and Yellow Gold.
- Total Weight: 2.3 grams approx.
- Dimensions: 8.8mm approx.
- Certificate of authenticity: FGAA Gemmological Association of Australia and NCJV.
Our family-owned business consists of gemmologists, miners, and dealers who specialize in natural emeralds and colour gemstones. We have boutiques located in the heart of the emerald world, Bogota, Colombia, and Perth, Australia. With over 40 years of experience in the field, we guarantee that you will receive expert advice.
At our business, we take pride in our work and strive to ensure that our customers fully understand the composition of the piece they are purchasing and that it is genuine and natural. We also offer custom jewellery services to bring your unique design ideas to life.