Sapphire and Diamond Halo Ring 18K Gold
This stunning Sapphire and Diamond Halo Ring design is an art deco-inspired ring which features a bezel set oval faceted sapphire in the centre of an oval open work design bordered by 24 round brilliant cut diamonds. This ring will impress whenever you wear it, it’s a statement as well as a dainty piece of jewellery.
Explore our collection of 2000+ gems in stock, including Loose Sapphires. Can't find what you want? Contact us here for a wider selection. For custom designs, expert advice, and more information, book here a complimentary appointment with our expert gemologist and designers.
- Central stone: One oval Faceted Sapphire, bezel set. 6.50x4.85x3.20mm approx. Colour: Strong blue, eye clean. Weight: 0.85ct approx.
- Side Stones: 24 Round brilliant cut, 1.3mm approx. Weight: 0.24ct. The diamonds are bezel set.
- Material: 18K White gold.
- Total Weight: 1.9 grams approx.
- Ring Size: 7 or N.
- Certificate of Valuation: FGAA Gemmological Association of Australia and NCJV.
We are a family-owned business of gemologists, miners and dealers specialised in natural emeralds and colour gemstones with boutiques in the centre of the emerald world, Bogota, Colombia, and Perth, Australia. Being in the field for over 40 years, we can assure you, you are getting expert advice.
We love what we do and are all about making sure you fully understand what is in the piece you are purchasing and that it is real and natural. We can custom create any piece of jewellery so you can have any design come to life.