Three stone Colombian emerald and diamond ring
This elegantly designed three-stone Colombian emerald and diamond ring features an astonishing vivid green Natural Colombian Emerald set in 18 carats of yellow gold. The exquisite Colombian emerald is flanked by two pear brilliant cut diamonds to create a one-of-a-kind three-stone ring.
*Item made to order. Specifications are a guide of a previous ring made to this design. Item can be customised.
Explore our collection of 2000+ gems in stock, including Loose Emeralds. Can't find what you want? Contact us here for a wider selection. For custom designs, expert advice, and more information, book here a complimentary appointment with our expert gemologist and designers.
- Central stone: One square cushion cut Natural Colombian Emerald, 7.40 x 7.33 x 4.78mm approx. Weight: 1.61ct approx.
- Side Stones: 2 Pear Brilliant cut Diamonds, 4.70 x 3.25 x 2.13mm. Weight: 0.40ct. Colour: F-G; Clarity: VS-SI.
- Material: 18K yellow gold.
- Size: 7 or N.
- Total Weight: 3.5 grams approx.
- Certificate of Valuation: FGAA Gemmological Association of Australia and NCJV.
Looking for a Tree stone style Colombian Emerald Statement Ring? CLICK HERE
We are a family-owned business of gemologists, miners and specialized dealers in natural emeralds and colour gemstones with boutiques in the centre of the emerald world, Bogota, Colombia and Perth, Australia. Being in the field for over 40 years, we can assure you, you are getting expert advice.
We love what we do and are all about making sure you fully understand what is in the piece you are purchasing and that it is real and natural. We custom create all our jewellery. If you have a special request for a custom piece of jewellery tell us about it so we can help you bring your design to life.